© 2019 by Inter Motor Group

ECOLOGY

 

 

“If human society does not accomplish the unbelievable, the unimaginable awaits us.”

                                                                                                     Roman Melnikov, philosopher

 

 

The world "fell" under the car

 

The global fleet of cars is close to a billion. It is estimated that lined up cars will make up more than 100 circles of the planet. The growth of the fleet is one of the few indicators of the development of civilization, which today is noticeably ahead of the world's population growth.

About 100 million cars are produced annually on the planet. The number of cars is growing, and according to some estimates, in the near future their number will increase by two to three times.

 

Road transport is the largest source of urban air pollution (up to 70% of the total mass of emissions). Wherever a car is operated, a large amount of harmful substances enters the air. The main contribution to air pollution is made by gasoline cars (they account for about 75%). According to experts, in most major cities in the world, the main impact on air pollution is provided by vehicles.

 

The composition of the exhaust gases of the internal combustion engine is also influenced by the urban traffic regime. Low speed, braking and acceleration contribute to the release of harmful substances. In large cities, the main air pollution comes from road transport, and other waste from economic activity is a small part.

 

Car exhausts spread directly through the streets, affecting both pedestrians and residents. It has been established that regions with excess of maximum permissible concentrations of toxic substances occupy up to 90% of the territory of large cities. The greatest damage to health is caused by cars standing in the immediate vicinity of residential buildings.

 

The car takes from the air the most valuable component for living organisms - oxygen and instead emits toxic exhaust fumes. A modern car for burning only 1 kg of gasoline consumes 12 m3 of air (~ 2.5 m3 of oxygen). For comparison: an adult consumes 15.5 m3 of air per day, which contains about 3 m3 of oxygen.

 

It is estimated that US road transport absorbs significantly more oxygen than vegetation generates throughout the country. In cities, especially large and saturated with vehicles, much more oxygen is burned than the population consumes.

 

In automotive internal combustion engines in the world, more than 2 billion tons of oil fuel are burned annually, and its internal energy is consumed extremely inefficiently. The average efficiency is 25%, the remaining 75% goes to the environment.

In the most developed country in the United States, one-fifth of the steel produced in the country is spent on automobile production. Thus, the automotive industry is one of the most resource-consuming industries.

 

Ineffective automobile burning of the most valuable, fossil fuels is one of the factors contributing also to global climate change.

Our startup project "MOTOR - Green Ant" is aimed at solving global economic and environmental problems of the planet by:

 

  • lower fuel costs for motorists;

  • reduce the negative impact of vehicles on the environment;

  • saving the planet’s limited material resources;

  • the possibility of converting cars to gas engine fuel, without losing engine power.

 

 

 

                                                                                   Comparison of New Generation ICE

                                                                                   and existing ICE

 

As you know, the exhaust of gas-filled cars contains 3 ... 4 times less carbon monoxide than the exhaust of gasoline engines, which sharply reduces the toxic emissions of the car.

 

For Russia, the use of gas as a motor fuel is more important than the increase in the number of electric vehicles, the Russian president said at a meeting with government members on April 18, 2018.

More than 10 billion Euros have been allocated for a five-year state program in the Russian Federation to expand the use of gas as a motor fuel for automobiles, rail, sea, river and air transport, as well as special equipment.

We are confident that, thanks to its effectiveness, the ICE of the New Generation will organically fit into the environmental and technological trends of the modern world